The Shuhada Foundation of Ireland is a community centre based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 and provides several services and facilities to the community including a mosque, student education facility and a Halal Asian store. The Shuhada Foundation of Ireland was previously known as the Dawah Community Centre.
The centre of the premises is the Masjid which has seperate prayer facilities for brothers and sisters The five daily prayers are offered in the Masjid. Jummah prayer is also offered on Friday's
Sports field is used for several activities including cricket and football.
Halal Food Store
The store in the premises is an Asian Halal food shop. It is open Monday to Friday from 10AM to 8PM and from 12PM to 8PM on Sunday & Bank Holidays. The store is closing during prayer times.
Shaheeda Zainab Muslim Independant School is Dublin's first Muslim Private School which started operations in 2014. To learn more information, visit the School website.
There is a parking facility for 200 cars. In some cases when there is a large demand, additional parking spaces may be organised.
Throughout the year, there are several community gathering events involving BBQs, bouncy castles and other activities.
- Boys Madrassa (male side) on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- Boys Hifz class during Weekday Madrassa timings.
- Girls Madrassa (female side) on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- Daily Hadith and Qur'an Dars after Maghrib Prayer
- Urdu classes on Wednesday from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Boys Madrassa (male side) on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Boys Hifz class every Saturday and Sunday during Weekend Madrassa timings.
- Girls Madrassa (female side) on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Girls Hifz class from 11:30 PM to 2:00 PM every Saturday and Sunday.
- Girls Halaqa from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM every Saturday.
- Ladies Qur'an Tafsir class from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM every Saturday.
- Urdu class on Sunday from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM